SUP YOGA Teacher Training Certification
Lead by BOGA Ambassador Sarah Tiefenthaler, these courses not only cover all aspects of SUP YOGA, but also include a WPA Sanctioned Level 1 certification. As the owner and creator of YOGAqua, one of SUP Yoga’s top floating studios, Sarah’s classes come highly recommended in the industry. Sarah is also known as the private SUP YOGA teacher to the stars (including clients such as Lady Gaga) and is responsible for managing the SUP YOGA program at Wanderlust.
Her unique SUP YOGA business and Yoga experience provide a strong basis for students wanting to expand their knowledge, run classes safely and successfully and learn the tools to run a SUP YOGA business. See below for details. All of Sarah’s teaching certification and classes are on BOGA YOGA Paddleboards.
YOGAqua SUP Yoga Instructor Training Course
4 Day Intensive
- YOGAqua SUP Yoga Instructor Certification
- WPA (World Paddle Association) Level 1 Certificate
- Professional Instruction from YOGAqua founder, Sarah Tiefenthaler and Jeramie Vaine (Professional SUP Athlete, WPA Instructor, RYT 200)
- Acro SUP Yoga Instruction by Jose Rivera (200 E-RYT, H2YO SUP Certified)
- 40 training hours
- YOGAqua Training Manual
- Water Safety
- SUP Education & Paddle Instruction
- SUP Techniques
- Paddle Tours
- Health Benefits of SUP Yoga
- Building Sequences
- Communicate Effectively on the Water Using Verbal and Visual Cuing
- Open and Closing a Class
- 4 YOGAqua Classes to take during the month of training
- Photos to document your experience
- YOGAqua swag bag
March 10-13, 2016 (Ended)
April 28-May 1, 2016 (Ended)
August 25-28. 2016
October 20-23, 2016
13977 Palawan Way Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
$300 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot.
For more information visit YOGAqua.com or view event flyer SUP YOGA Certification
Join the newsletter
Don’t miss a beat. Get the latest BOGA news and be
automatically entered to win monthly contests.